Assess Your Mental Wellness Now!
- Mental wellness can be impacted by a wide range of factors
- These factors range from stress and sleep quality to the balance between hormones, neurotransmitters and bacteria in the gut
- In psychology research, "mental wellness" is measured by assessing "psychological vigor" — defined as a "mood state characterized by physical energy, mental acuity, and emotional well-being"
- Vigor can also be described as the opposite of "burnout" (physical fatigue, brain fog, and emotional exhaustion)
- This simplified assessment is based on the research-validated Profile of Mood States questionnaire, or POMS, that has been used in thousands of clinical studies.
- The assessment has been used for almost 2 decades to measure stress levels, mental wellness and biochemical balance (or imbalance) in research study subjects in a range of clinical trials.
Your assessment results may be used for general statistical analysis in conjunction with marketing and internal purposes by Amare Global. However, your specific results will never be shared with any party, and would be used for statistical analysis purposes only as part of a compilation of other assessment results.